CustomAnthems website terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern CustomAnthems Music Productions' relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'CustomAnthems Music Productions' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses basic cookies to monitor browsing preferences.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited as part of these terms and conditions.
- "CustomAnthems" and "CustomAnthems Logo" are registered trade marks. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All audio tracks produced by CustomAnthems for our clients remain property of CustomAnthems until we have received a written statement from the client confirming that they accept the track, and until CustomAnthems have made the track available for the client to download, at which point all rights to the track are transferred over to the client. Any illegal or unauthorised downloading of audio tracks from this website is forbidden and users partaking in such activities can be prosecuted.